It’s June and that means summertime fun! I was so excited to sit by the pool the other day and relax my mind. I was on my phone looking at things on the internet when I saw some really cute things that you could use or love. First thing I bought last week was this cute crochet beach cover up that’s ver affordable and I loved the colors! I’m all about comfort we all know that!
This is a time when everyone is hitting the road and getting ready for cookouts, parties and finally getting a chance to see their loved ones and more! I have put together a list of a few things that might help you or you can splurge on this summer, hope you like! Have a great weekend, stay safe out there!
- Love this fab crochet beach cover up by She In
- These 70’s inspired wicker chairs are back in full effect, love this one at Anthropologie
- My grandson would love this Lil Rider 58 Speedy Sportster Car By QVC
- A new fun place to take the family coming to Atlanta called illuminarium, right by the belt line, exotic animals in their natural habitat with ground breaking technology!
- Looking for a sexy high heel, love these Hot Chick pink patent leather ones from Christian Louboutin and they are comfy, I have them!
- What cute bows for your lil girl or special lil person, Reign Beauxs, adorable!
- If you like thrifting and putting looks together follow Thrift n Tell on Instagram
- Have you heard about The Pepper Thai Cookbook? Its full of family recipes from everyone’s favorite Thai Mom!
- If you’re in need of some new swimsuits, check out Swiminista they have some lovely things! I just got a bikini an its very good quality!
- Get your finances in order with Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche Get Good With Money: Ten Simple Steps To Becoming Financially Whole